Monark

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this around awhile and today added whitewalls and a tank from ratina
P5300003.jpg

P5300002.jpg

No problem with that idea, my Monark [Barn Yard Dirt tracker] was put on the "waiting list" for 2 years, before finding the "RIGHT" part..[rear tire] to kick off the project :idea: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

outsider13 said:
No problem with that idea, my Monark [Barn Yard Dirt tracker] was put on the "waiting list" for 2 years, before finding the "RIGHT" part..[rear tire] to kick off the project :idea: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It took you two years to find a tire? Heck they sell em at Wal Mart. All differant sizes too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Hooch nice bike!!! You know I like the old twin bar anythings. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

outsider13 said:
lol i seriously thought about copying you if i found the tire!

Ok I looked at all the pictures and I dont see any refridgerator white little points on it . Whats up Hooch? You only want us to spend hours tapeing the stupid little points on our bikes. :roll: :roll:

hahaha I aint retired n building bikes fulltime
all i did was throw a tank that kinda fit and some old whitewalls on it
wish i had time to do it up maybe down the road but if I do paint it it will have spears! lol

Hooch said:
hahaha I aint retired n building bikes fulltime
all i did was throw a tank that kinda fit and some old whitewalls on it
wish i had time to do it up maybe down the road but if I do paint it it will have spears! lol
Ok that is wrong ,Yes I am retired ,But no I'm not building bikes fulltime. You forget ....LUNCHTIME and also NAPTIME take up alot of my day ha ha ha ha :)

hooch, these things just keep flying out . man, where do ya put all this stuff.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Back