Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's that new KOS ride?

It's very smooth - particularly with the Hookworms fitted. The steering is very quick and precise. The new chainwheel is a 44t which makes it harder to start, but easier to maintain a good pace. I like the strength of the chromoly 'everything' and have no hesitation dishing out some hard hits. I spend a lot of time standing up on it. It's a really good fun bike for doing stuff I'm old enough to know better on.
There's a report here: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/kos-kruising.90897/

993425d1433392694t-cruiser-thread-champion03.jpg

I originally started out wanting to convert my Kona MTB to a BMX style, 'small air' bike, but got carried away on ebay and ended up turning it into a comfort bike - and it's a bit porky now, but really good for what I use it for:

com2.jpg

I really like this setup! I'm thinking of putting an MTB fork on my 29er cruiser.

This looks really good too! Not sure on what direction I want to take my bike! Might have to find a bare frame and build something of it.

Latest posts

Back