kill-billet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wildcat said:
bare metal:

t06btc.jpg
I like the bare metal an that front end is just too cool

big kountry said:
Road master its still cool an pick do you want to sell

Which one? Everything is always for sale, but I'm pretty attached to both of these.. :mrgreen:

pick said:
big kountry said:
Road master its still cool an pick do you want to sell

Which one? Everything is always for sale, but I'm pretty attached to both of these.. :mrgreen:
I love the 50's J.C Higgins I've got a crusty set of apes that would look awesome on it with me peddling around the block of coarse

I don't think I could part with that one unless someone made me an offer, I couldn't refuse. That's my favorite of all my bikes!

pick said:
I don't think I could part with that one unless someone made me an offer, I couldn't refuse. That's my favorite of all my bikes!
I understand that bike has the best petina I've seen in a long time an it jus ozzes cool

Baron von Zach said:
pick said:
Does this qualify??? Early 50's JC Higgins Rat. This bike is a great rider!

jchiggins-1.jpg

It not only qualifies, it is a strong contender for the winner's circle.

I have his orphaned older step brother in my shed awaiting the same treatment. 46 CWC w/ratty monark springer. Could end up my build off bike, not sure yet! I love the patina on this one as well.

P8220044.jpg

I ride all over an never come across any of these cool rides for sale I'm jealous but my day will come cool ride any way you look at it

pick said:
I have his orphaned older step brother in my shed awaiting the same treatment. 46 CWC w/ratty monark springer. Could end up my build off bike, not sure yet! I love the patina on this one as well.

P8220044.jpg

Lucky Americans. I couldn't sleep if I had something like this in my shed until I've taken it for a ride.

The bike that started my addiction !

100_9485.jpg

A frame a club member gave me that I threw some junk parts on

100_9888.jpg

Newly found 52' Schwinn Phantom

IMAG0225.jpg

Latest posts

Back