John Deere Themed Schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hadn't ridden this bike in a while so I decided to take it out for today's ride. Ended up mostly being a photo shoot for the bike. Probably my most iconic bike and the one most associated with me. I'm guessing I built this 8 years ago.

P1000440.JPG

P1000458.JPG

P1000468.JPG

P1000433.JPG

P1000457.JPG

Always loved that bike Randy, my favorite themed part has got to be the tires though, they really make the bike the bike in my opinion. :)

Awesome photos and bike. And the backdrops are so fitting.

aka_locojoe said:
Probably my most iconic bike and the one most associated with me. I'm guessing I built this 8 years ago.
This is the bike I assoc. with you

1.jpg

Right on cman

When I see "aka_locojoe" the first bikes that come to mind for me are the Chalkboard bike 1st, the Bronco bike 2nd and theres one with green rims too 3rd, oh and the green/white New Belgium Cruiser pops in the from time to time :mrgreen: You seem to have your own Army of bikes associated with your name Randy !!!

Hey thanks guys. I'm flattered that you can remember and associate my name with my bikes. Maybe it's because I constantly flood every nook and cranny of the internet with them :lol:

For anyone who hasn't yet seen this bike here's some older pics...

Slow moving vehicle sign
john_deere4.jpg

Mower attachment
john_deere3.jpg

Original tire I had on it was no more than a glorified innertube. Didn't like riding on it so I swapped it with something bigger yet still slick.
light2.jpg

You should send it to John Deere. My wifes uncle is on thier Calander every year 2 months. Don Newkirk . Newkirk Construction from Chino Ca. :)
I still think the blue " Loco" bike is the first one that comes to mind for me. Its way cool! :)

Latest posts

Back