Ideas for my ride?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRASH said:
By the way... this picture has been very helpful. I guess my ape hangers really throw off my ability to "see" my bike any other way. I guess this is a dumb question, but how do you guys "shop" for different bars without having to buy a truck load of handlebars? :?

Kinda funny but it was sort of the other way around in this case. I bought the handlebars on the cheaps a long time ago(Funn brand 1" clamp nobody makes DH stuff that size anymore) and could never get them to work with any of the bikes I tried them on, usually the end of the bar would hit the top-tube. They are very wide DH bars which suit 29ers well, so as the build went that way I pulled them out again and they really worked well with the whole alt-klunker look I was going for.

CRASH said:
My wife would freak if I did that.
thats why you hide them behind the garage then take her out for something she loves then the next morning put a couple in the garage keep that going til you have all you want she'll never even notice

Latest posts

Back