How do your display your bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering how people display their "collector" bikes? Looking for some ideas... Mine are hanging from garage hooks-Nice to store, but no fun to show people when they are hanging.... 8)

I built a 12x24 ft room on the end of my house just for bikes. It was actually just a porch, but I redid the floor and framed it up, added double doors and some windows. Now my finished bikes just sit in there lined up when I'm not riding.

Re: How do you display your bikes?

RollinStyle said:
outskirtscustoms said:
RIDE THEM!

I can only ride one bike at a time...What about the other 25?

Ride a different one every day or take along family and friends to ride the rest.

ozzmonaut said:
I built a 12x24 ft room on the end of my house just for bikes. It was actually just a porch, but I redid the floor and framed it up, added double doors and some windows. Now my finished bikes just sit in there lined up when I'm not riding.[/quote

Thats making good use of the porch...Now if only I could get my fiance to let me do that!

Re: How do you display your bikes?

outskirtscustoms said:
RollinStyle said:
outskirtscustoms said:
RIDE THEM!

I can only ride one bike at a time...What about the other 25?

Ride a different one every day or take along family and friends to ride the rest.
:arrow: :mrgreen: :idea:

ummm....i only have 14 bikes....small number in comparison to others here, so, i change out my bikes once a month, i ride a different bike each month, and that keeps me happy....... :)

I have some under the deck, some in the car port, some along the house, some in a pile in the yard, some in a shed, some in the basement and some in the garage. The ones in the garage are the ones that are in "display". The other ones are pretty much stacked together. No choice when you have 100+ bikes. :oops:

more for riding than display .. but when I pull them out and park them in the driveway it will cause a
traffic jam, I live on a busy street and everyone wants to buy something. I am suprised by the
number of kids who will ask if they can have one.

Henry morgan said:
I am suprised by the number of kids who will ask if they can have one.

I am no longer surprised by this. Saturday a kid kept asking for one out of my junk pile till I aired up the tires and let him ride off on it, he came back the next day and gave it back. Some people aren't cut out for having more than one bike.

Latest posts

Back