HEADBADGES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a few
022-8.jpg

021-7.jpg

020-9.jpg

019-10.jpg

018-10.jpg

017-11.jpg

016-14.jpg

015-16.jpg

015-1.jpg

013-20.jpg

002-90.jpg

003-13.jpg

lots of very cool head badges.

Lynyrd Skynyrd Fun Fact....

"According to Lynyrd Skynyrd guitarist Gary Rossington in a 1992 Goldmine interview, this song is about the bullets Billboard charts use to signify a song is moving quickly up the chart. If a song is "#12 with a bullet," it is at #12 but will probably go higher next week. Skynyrd had not had a hit in a while and this was a message that they wanted to get back on the charts."

axsepul said:

If I send you my next pay check, could you make a pile of cool ones for me and I could spend the next 100 years building bikes to go with them???

Nice Work,

And these....

I found a sticker on a bike, this might make a cool one to do for us welders..

This is it, maybe expand on it and different letters on it. Like RRB...

DSCN1132.jpg

axsepul said:

Here is the Miss Olde Froshingslosh Beer Can Headbadge that I put on BEER RUN in BO6.

f22.jpg

Chips_Mahoy said:
BOARDER PATROL's headbadge:

BOARDERPATROLheadbadge-vi.jpg

Man that sparked an idea for a Cheap Trick Build. Checkerboard with a Dream Police headbadge. :idea:

I keep seeing variou emblems and medallions and wonder if I can turn them into a cool head badge. Some yes and some no. The ones with an enamel inset or something would look good but the enamel would crack or break once it was heated or bent.

I picked this Hank and Frank headbadge from some RRBer a year or more ago.
Turns out it is vintage from a bike shop in the Oakland, CA area but the current shop owner doesn't care about the history.
Maybe I can use it on a build with one Big Hank tire and one Fat Frank tire.

hankWP_000583.jpg

Latest posts

Back