First bite of a Burrito (riding pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all thanks for all the positive feedback and tips, it is appreciated. :wink:
So today was a big family gathering for my Dads 83rd birthday.I have some pics of me actually riding the burrito yet to be named. I even have pics of my father on it. :shock: He was just posing,he can barely stand let alone pedal the bike.I must say though I think he looks pretty cool,tats and hawaiian shirt. :lol: 8)I just thought I would post these pics. I was happy to be ridin but even happier to see him on it and that smile on his face.
burrito016.jpg

burrito013.jpg

burrito020.jpg

burrito017.jpg

You and the bike....VERY COOL!.................Your dad and the bike.....PRICELESS!.......Great job!

looks like your reach is better with the stem turned around. ya look good on it. your dad, awsome, to bad he is not able to ride it, he'd have a ball. you did a great job on the Burrito.

Outlaw

That turned out great. The bare metal with the black rims/red tires is a killer combo. Looks fun to ride.

Latest posts

Back