Electra-Ray

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I bought a seat from dumpster and then sold the project. I couldnt let it go to waste. This is my 3speed Electra Townie with a stingray seat, sissy bar, and some new bars.

DSCF3325.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me what a banana seat and a set of ape hangers will do to a bike...looks totally different.

Now all you need is some pants with super-duper extra padding in the seat, ha ha!

You are right, Rat Rod. That seat is not nearly as cushy as what came on it. This will probably only be temporary until I find a new bike to put it on. Maybe Saturday, Police auction of 300 bikes!!!

Vancouver is FULL of those Townie's
everywhere you look Down Town Vancouver you see
a Townie.

I tell yaa,Electra Bikes are PUMPED up and pushed
out HUGE in Vancouver.

That my friend is very cool!
Propose the design to Electra,they could pick up a whole new
crowd to sell too.

Nice conversion..I like it, a lot!

very cool my friend. a guy brought a townie into my shop last year that was thrashed. he said he loaned it to his son and well his son used it like a BMX bike and wrecked it. he bought a new one and did not want the old one. i took it and have changed a few things. it is actually my gf's bike and at one time or another i will get around to finishing it. i have added super tall ape hangers, white walls, and a purple rear coaster wheel. soon i am going to paint the wheels red to make it a proper rat. i will take some pics and show you guys. cool idea with the bannana seat !!!

Clothespin "n" said:
Vancouver is FULL of those Townie's
everywhere you look Down Town Vancouver you see
a Townie.

That my friend is very cool!
Propose the design to Electra,they could pick up a whole new
crowd to sell too.

Ghostrider.jpg

2091-4504-main-rat_fink_3_l_pink-62.jpg

rat%20fink.jpg

I think Electra have been courtin' that crowd for some time :wink:
(no banana seats yet, though)