Double Nickle vs. UdallcustomBikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda my insperation
xn9t8y.jpg

2gx4oix.jpg

I REALLY should be asleep, but I have been lying in bed for the last two and a half hours thinking about this build and I can't shut the old noggin off. So I got up, fixed myself a stiff drink and decided to post. Set to pick the bike up Friday evening on my lunch break. The real fun begins this weekend. Time to check a few other threads and then hopefully this drink will put me under. And remember kids, drink and talk smack, at least not until the bike is home and some actual progress is made.

Im taking my wheels to the sand blaster to get the rust off... the rust isnt going to look good with the tires i ordered. im thinking of painting them green to get a good rat fink look. I think that will at a nice touch to a really ratty bike.. cameron you part schould be at your house soon.

Here's what I got from Dub Nick- A cool bobbed fender and 3 :?: :?: :?: struts. The fender will either get mounted on the front wheel or I might hack it up and make some bumpers. I've picked out a vintage Kansas license plate from '44 that is pretty ratty looking, an Emory head badge with a couple tap in rivets to mount it and something worse than 3 struts. I missed the mail today so it'll be out Monday morning.

ztf0bp.jpg

ok that fine im in no hurry because im way ahead of the game right now so monday I will have some updated pics beacause all my parts are starting to arive.

Latest posts

Back