1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

Daytona Beach, Florida

Discussion in 'MY NEIGHBORHOOD' started by DaytonaRat, Apr 4, 2012.

1. DaytonaRat

DaytonaRat

I'm in Daytona looking for builders and riders me and my buddy have a shop open to builders to come and build bikes also looking to start a biweekly or monthly cruise anyone interested?

*Bicycle Smith's Studio*

2. huggybear

huggybear

i wish i had known about your shop sooner i just retured home form a 3 week stay in daytona i bought a bike form jack at the bike shop in ormond beach on us1 ridgewood i purchased an electra straight 8 form him were is your shop located at? i am planing to come back down soon to daytona and may stay for good i want to get a bike club started there i seen alot of cool bicycles but no bicycle clubs

3. pvwacko

pvwacko

Know of any clubs or groups closer to jacksonville, fl? I may have to come down and crash bike week with pedals anyway...