chopperbicycle.net

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know some of you guys must be members of chopperbicycle.net, and I was wondering if anyone else couldn't get on the site for the last week.... anyone?

Nope was no problem at all...has happened to me b4 as well....for some reason known only to the computer gods my router didnt like the address..reset the router and it worked fine after many frustrating days of trying to figure out what was wrong.

I just tried to PM Budzilla and everything went goofy! After the third or fourth time I think it went thru.

We occassionally have problems but never for more than a few hours. If somethings wrong just blame it on YYZMEC or any other Canadian. This strategy usually works and you're back to normal operations in no time.

Darnit I keep forgetting about the French! Luckily the world has Quebec, that way we can kill to birds with one stone!

NEW MEMO For North and South Americans: when all else fails, blame it on the guys from Quebec!
MEMO: The rest of the world should keep blaming the French!
There I think we've got it all worked out.

Xddorox, Sorry you never got the memo, it's probably some Quebecian's fault! :mrgreen:

Hey you gonna make it to any of Tony's (YYZMEC) rides this year?

Latest posts

Back