check in' From the NW...Portland OR

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
check in' From the NW...Portland OR

whats up ratrodders!
I have been on this site for a while now, Thought I should introduce myself my name is Jonny I live out in Hillsboro Or.
work in Portland by trade I'm a draftsman. Grew up on the west coast lived in Cali, WA, and Az.
Have many hobbies and interests, includes:
bikes, dirtbikes, mini bikes, gocarts, cars, Rc's, targetshooting, fishing and hunting, and more...

Been learning lots of great info, creativity, inspiration, and from talented builders on this site.
I've found myself spend lots of time checkin'out all the awesome bikes everyone has.
from what I've seen I love how everybody helps each other out..very kewl!Been messing around with bike for awhile,
but only recently remembering how FUN this all is thanks to this great site.

Have a small collection of bikes and parts.
my wife and I have four boys, she has Rosie and I have D/STR 865 "rockabilly Boogy"...and the boys all have ratrod bikes too.
(kewl kids bikes old schwins, occ stingray, huffy porkchopper's)...also have a kewl vintage schwin speedster that I inherited from my grandpa.
This site Rocks! got me inspired to knock the dust off some of my unfinish builds.
well anyways looking forward to talk/meet/buy/sell/trade/build/ride with other ratrod bike enthusiasts.

later dayz!

DSCF7826.jpg

IMAG0360.jpg

2008_050026.jpg

mychopper.jpg

occ seat reupholstered after the dog ate it.
09-19-09_0624.jpg

09-08-08_2052.jpg

IMAG0202.jpg

Hey whats up Bro!!! Look forward to picking this weekend with ya, this time i will have my better half with me. Love your pics of your bikes, oh and that dog looked nice when it was little! lol scary beast!

See ya tomarrow!

Cliffy541

Latest posts

Back