Bikes! with Their Riders!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me with the Falta CZ replica

HPIM0870.jpg

on the Rat Rod

RatRodWheelie1.jpg

on the Kill Machine just after I finished it.

0bff2233.jpg

I'm enjoying seeing all the bikes on here. This is me in about 15 minutes ago. I have cateye velo 8 and wraps on because I ride it everyday.
greenday.jpg

Here's me(wearing flannel), one of my girls, and my Harley-riding brother-in-law that I talked into riding a silly pedal bike. :wink:

KcOM

some cool pics

Ha...Rick...I forgot that you had one of those sweet Harley cruisers.

They've been bringing a pretty penny on Ebay lately.

Not a great shot of the bike, but my '69 Schwinn Panther, my non-vintage-bike loving son ( :mrgreen: ) and I cruising the beach in Huntington Beach last summer:

111.jpg

Decided to break out my extra desert jacket and ride without a helmet, then yelled for my brother to take a pic of me. I shoulda known something was gonna happen.

2uzozno.jpg

2u6iuft.jpg

Maiden voyage during the 35km 'Ride for Your Life' fundraiser. Ran out of time before completing the refit for the 3" tires, I just noticed you can see the welding burn on my left forearm: :mrgreen:
Picture016-1.jpg

anon said:
I'm enjoying seeing all the bikes on here. This is me in about 15 minutes ago. I have cateye velo 8 and wraps on because I ride it everyday.
greenday.jpg

Nice bike! fat franks always looks soooo awesome. 8) . i lived in Pattaya, Thailand for 4 months in 07. miss it everyday. :cry:. i LoVE Thailand.

Latest posts

Back