bikerich (?)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres some pics of my rigs. questions/comments welcome...

bikes005.jpg

bikes008.jpg

bikes007.jpg

bikes003-1.jpg

house033.jpg

bikes.jpg

bikes002.jpg

bikes001.jpg

i know the last one is a road bike, but its my daily, and the one i ride the most by far...

Awesome bikes! Especially like the black bike with the red checkered seat.

That fixie is screamin' for an old leather Brooks saddle.

The blue with red tires is particularly sweet. I would not have expected that colour combo to work - but it does. And quite well too. The seat is the best.

Good stuff all 'round

-Mp

is the green/yellow stripe bike a 20", what size springer is that? looks great !!! i dig the red/white seat too, dont see many of those!!!

CCR said:
is the green/yellow stripe bike a 20", what size springer is that? looks great !!! i dig the red/white seat too, dont see many of those!!!

the green/yellow is a columbia 20" muscle bike from the 70's. the springer is a generic taiwan-made. it's a 26".

yeah that 20 in. columbia is Just like the 1 that got stolen from me 2day, Mine was white and pink with white plastic fenders a flower banana seat. Grr im mad

Question for you, nice bikes bye the way, What are the red rims are on the black 20" ww tires? They look alloy. Where did you get them? I need a set for a schwinn sting project. It was my bike as a kid and I still have it but I don't have the correct wheels.

Kustom Kreator said:
Question for you, nice bikes bye the way, What are the red rims are on the black 20" ww tires? They look alloy. Where did you get them? I need a set for a schwinn sting project. It was my bike as a kid and I still have it but I don't have the correct wheels.

they were custom-made. it is a single-speed drum-brake rear setup. i have another set of 20 inch rims that look similar to that, just not as many spokes and with a coaster brake rear. i just moved cross-country, and when i get my stuff out of storage, i can maybe sell them to you? upon getting them i will post pics. theyre the same red color, but 36 spoke coaster brake.

not tryin to bust up a sale, but Wally world had some MONGOOSE BMX 20" bikes with red alum wheels last time i was in there, but it was like $100.

CCR said:
not tryin to bust up a sale, but Wally world had some MONGOOSE BMX 20" bikes with red alum wheels last time i was in there, but it was like $100.

first of all, wal-mart is evil.

second, that is a specialized fatboy 415 frame with full haro headset and 3-piece cranks which are rated in the top 5 for their year (1999). you cant find that at wal-mart.

besides, how many wal-mart bikes have you seen with a drum brake?

and i was only going to ask like 30 bucks for the wheels...

Fine Collection

Hello my name is Randy

Welcome to I-have-too-many-bikes anonymous :wink:

totally didnt mean to get ya riled up, just noticed the red rims at Wally world a while back, i agree Wal-mart is the devil, i try to avoid it when possible, no it didnt have a drum brake either, and your price is awesome !!! (thats why i said "but its like $100")

i was just throwin it out there, if someone was lookin for red alloy 20" rims, sorry if i offended ya. :wink:

Please let me know when you find them. I'm very interested in getting them from you. And thanks to CCR also for the lead but the price is a little steep for me right now.

Latest posts

Back