Belo Bambino

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mock up of the seats made from the drawer parts.
IMG_20160519_192012.jpg
IMG_20160519_192141.jpg

Extended the fender and "rusted" the rest of frame.

To do list for the bike: rust the fender extension, make leather pad inserts for the rear baby seat, make a rear fender & rust, make a rear stand, order the skinny front wheel, tires, chain & grips.

To do list for the Buggy Trailer: finish the trailer floor, attach the spring under carriage to the trailer, paint & reassemble the buggy, make leather inserts for the side bolsters & seat, add nailhead trim, and attach the rear trunk.

IMG_20160523_152334.jpg

Extended the fender and "rusted" the rest of frame.

To do list for the bike: rust the fender extension, make leather pad inserts for the rear baby seat, make a rear fender & rust, make a rear stand, order the skinny front wheel, tires, chain & grips.

To do list for the Buggy Trailer: finish the trailer floor, attach the spring under carriage to the trailer, paint & reassemble the buggy, make leather inserts for the side bolsters & seat, add nailhead trim, and attach the rear trunk.

View attachment 25088
That kid seat looks like it would make a great 6-pack holder!

The grate and trunk are cool! It's like a travel back in time....

Beautiful build so far! :thumbsup:

Are you planning on adding a motor back in to replace the Solex (either gas or electric) or is it going to be a somewhat over-engineered but stately Pedal-only bike?

Beautiful build so far! :thumbsup:

Are you planning on adding a motor back in to replace the Solex (either gas or electric) or is it going to be a somewhat over-engineered but stately Pedal-only bike?

Order 99, no plans to add a motor. What would be wild is to place a pusher motor on the trailer, yuk, yuk.

Do you plan to incorporate the double pedal in the build, or is that just for entertainment breaks....?...:wink1:

Do you plan to incorporate the double pedal in the build, or is that just for entertainment breaks....?...:wink1:

OddJob, good eye. Actually it is extended side pedal used to play my cajon bass. The second pedal is my hi-hat. I have a snare cajon & tom; all wood set. Use it to play acoustically.

Latest posts

Back