Baby #3 arrives!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Been a bit busy these days :D . Please allow me to introduce Leif Merrit Magrauth

LeifMM.jpg

Born November 2nd, 2009, 12:10PM, 10 long fingers, 10 long toes, at home. 100% no complications.

So now i have 3 wonderful boys and a beautiful wife, life is good.

Little cutie. Congrats.

Your wife will be a saint by the time she gets done raising 4 boys. :wink: :wink:

HAPPY 4U!

Thanks guys. There will be a bit of adjustment for the family but so far everyone is happy and healthy. Leif is putting on some healthy ounces. Megan's side of the family are all tall sweedes so I probably need to start working out. :D .

We did a home birth this time and i have to say it was so nice to be able to be at home (especially with all the germs, viruses and flu's at the hospitals these days). It was an unseasonably warm day with full sun. How nice and stress free it was to be free to walk around the yard, sit on the deck and enjoy th comfort of our own home with family support.

We had our third drug free, complication free birth. Both Tucker and Rohan were water birth, didn't quite work out for Leif but no complaints. Although i did not get to catch the baby this time, i did get to make the bit "Its a boy" announcment. For any expectant parents or people thinking about starting a family, consider water birth! Ok i'm off my soapbox.

I'm couldn't be happier.

Now where is that red Schwinn kids tripple from Monson 2009? :?

Latest posts

Back