Another Craigslist Score!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weather in the Fresno area has finally cooled down enough in the evening to allow for a bike ride. I've had it out the last two nights....................Tuesday for about 3 miles and last night for about 6 or so. That's the farthest I've ridden a bicycle in 25+ years. I'm so pleased with the way this turned out, it rides great, so great in fact that I'm on the hunt for another Stingray to put together. My wallet is taking a beating lately, so I'll have to unload a few things first but that won't stop me from looking.

Awesome :thumbsup:

Muttley, great looking bike! I too found a '64 StingRay that is one of my favorite bikes.I too had to put a big fat Slick on it!
i'm also a '65 Comet owner from the HAMB Comet thread. Keep riding that awesome Muscle bike!

A while back I picked up a Huffy Cheater Slick in a trade deal. It had a Persons square back sissy bar and Solo Polo seat. I decided to swap those over to the 'Ray since they aren't original to the Cheater Slick AFAIK anyway. After the sissy got a soak in the oxalic acid bath and Odder recovered the seat I now have this.................

Lime%20New%20Seat%201_zpsd6e6oz19.jpg

Lime%20New%20Seat%202_zpsbx311tfp.jpg

Lime%20New%20Seat%205_zpspisl3zpd.jpg

Perfect !! :thumbsup: love the seat.

Latest posts

Back