A more traditional rat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it not very ratty--- maybe a more ''polished'' rat style? This is one of my favorite riders. I love the way it rides! I believe it's an old roadmaster, the ser. # has only 6 digits D42--- The wheels wree re laced udeing stainless spokes. The rear hub is a yellow stipe two speed which I painted red to match the paint job. I'm not sure about that move. I used schwinn ''guts'' for the stearing head and crank. Part of the paint is gloss and part flat black. The bars are customized --widened-- I call them wheelbarrow style--quite wide at 32'' and the seat-I recvered--I think troxel--with real leather. The bike was built the rat rod way using choice part & peices from here and there.

Picture098-2.jpg

Picture098-1.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Nice Prewar! Who laid the stripes? Looks Good!

I like it. Very nice details-painted yellow band and pinstriping. The front rack works well also.

Clancy

Thank you

Thanks everyone. Yea dumpster diver- I do most everything on my bikes, especially the paint, artwork, and stripes.

shirts

Oh Steve I forgot-- I was going to mention- what I realy like in a shirt is 3x tank tops---- Noooo body does tanks :(

Latest posts

Back