2 SPEED KICKBACK WHEEL SETS - NEW 1.75" VERSION!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slightly off topic? but do you have any idea if you will be getting any more of the single speed 57mmX26" wheels in blue?

I hope I'm not hijacking or just kinda jerking the wheel suddenly to the left, but what are the chances that the RRB Store will become a real-deal bicycle parts/supply vendor? I think it'd be rad if that were to occur. Like, BBs and crank, stems, more than 2 types of tires, pedals, headsets, cheap stuff, good stuff, in-between stuff? Or maybe that's a terrible idea b/c the site wouldn't want to compete with, and consequently lose, its sponsors?

Starting to run low on these 2 speed sets.

If you've been wanting some....better grab them now before they are gone.

I hope I'm not hijacking or just kinda jerking the wheel suddenly to the left, but what are the chances that the RRB Store will become a real-deal bicycle parts/supply vendor? I think it'd be rad if that were to occur. Like, BBs and crank, stems, more than 2 types of tires, pedals, headsets, cheap stuff, good stuff, in-between stuff? Or maybe that's a terrible idea b/c the site wouldn't want to compete with, and consequently lose, its sponsors?
i too would like that id defo do alot of business with Steve

Latest posts

Back