1920S Mead Ranger vintage antique bicycle..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, This is a neat old Mead Ranger bike I'm asking $1500 local sale or $1700 shipped. Paypal friends & Family as payment or cash on pick up. This is a tough bike to ship if the shipping & packing material is less than the shipping fee Ill refund the difference. This has 28 inch Raleigh DL Steel wheels rims custom painted to match the bike .Plus this has a 3 speed Sturmey Archer coaster brake hub . I also have the original wheels ( If the bike has to be shipped. The original hubs will be cut out of the rusty rims..) This is one of the best 28 inch wheel riders you will likely find . The seat is not original but is from a rare Russian ? bike this is a fantastic seat . The fender light is not original . The bike is about 70% + original paint. The rest of paint is a spot on match IMO. The repainted areas where due to the bike was repainted at one point .I removed the repaint & this is how the bike was under the house paint. The repainted areas are the rack top area, The tank top area only , & the white fender stripes.& maybe a little brown on the fenders. ( Its been almost 8 years since I did the work. The Ranger decals are reproduction. The bike is located in near Hingham Massachusetts.

15781655_1294910570531473_1217310698262763838_n.jpg
Forum rules prohibit asking for 'Friends and Family' payment with PayPal, if you don't want the fees, just put +3% if paying by PayPal. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back