Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

50th Birthday gift for my sister

She regretted giving me her bike about 2 years ago. She was really wanting to get back to biking....her 50th was coming up so my siblings and I all pitched in and (they with the money and I with the time and labor) decided to "restore" her bike. Here are a before and after shots. She loves it.
  2. G

Awesome Clear-coat in an aerosol

Hey fellow rat-rodders.....I have found the holy grail of clear coats! http://www.eastwood.com/spray-max-2k-hi ... rosol.html It's the Spraymax K2 High gloss clear coat. It's a two part clear that you have to break the seal inside of the can then mix by shaking for several minutes. The spray...
  3. G

PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-29 UPDATE)

Re: PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-11 UPDATE) Nice build! What is the name of the pedals (blue) you currently have on there and where did you get them?
  4. G

Wide-large-fat-big momma tire

Working on a pretty cool design (ok, ok, you got me, it's a redesign/knock off of a board-track (motorized) I saw on the web). How hard is it to use a motorcycle tire (rim) for a rear tire? Anyone ever do this? Hub used???? Thanks.
  5. G

Rattle Can Opinion

Which brand of paint in a spray can, do you think is best? Had the best results with? Easiest to use? Etc....
  6. G

help me name this beast!

Stiletto
Back