Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Jamie

Before & After Pics

Saved a boogie
  2. Jamie

Electra Bicycle Pics

3. Jamie

Check out my Rat Fink Kids.

Added a banana seat and sissy bar earlier today.
  4. Jamie

Electra Bicycle Pics

My lil mini fink. 3 speed hub Larger crankset/block pedals Layback seat post Mini flame front tire Wald high rise bar
  5. Jamie

My 3-speed mini fink

Swapped out the larger apes for a set of the mini apes and replaced the stock 4 bolt head to accommodate the bar and also swapped out the fatti-o for the skinnier hotster flame tires.
  6. Jamie

My 3-speed mini fink

finished up my 20" fink with a 3-Speed hub that I've had sitting around 3 speed hub, ape bars and larger pedals
  7. Jamie

New Cruiser 7

thx! took these yesterday
  8. Jamie

New Cruiser 7

thanks guys! Yeah i did that with my Fat TIre :D If I were to...would there be anything I need to do to make sure the hub stays in good working order when I put it back?
  9. Jamie

New Cruiser 7

Posted this on schwinnbikeforums thought id share here too 06 Absolute Blue on CL had to grab it. I spent yesterday taking it apart,detailing and making sure everything was nice and snug...didn't ride or sound so great when i picked it up. looks and rides like a dream now 300 bucks I love these...
  10. Jamie

New shoes for the fat tire schwinn!

Some new pics...thanks for all the kind replies question: Do you guys know if this bike shares the same specs as the cruiser deluxe 7? minus the gearing of course.
  11. Jamie

Yeah i think the tires give it a more vintage look..Oh wow I'd like to see some pics of that.
  12. Jamie

Thanks! Sorry I already listed the tires on my local CL
  13. Jamie

OEM Schwinn Typhoon Cords Kendas EDIT: Just lowered and adjusted the angle of the bar :D let me know what you guys think!
  14. Jamie

CANTILEVER FRAME PICS

My fat tire
  15. Jamie

New Bike Day! Schwinn 09 Fat Tire

thanks! yeah 2009
  16. Jamie

New Bike Day! Schwinn 09 Fat Tire

Just picked her up! Need to set it for for me. :) Bike is in mint condition ill post more pics later!
  17. Jamie

New bike carrier day!!

no to both of your questions. Do you have an xb too?
  18. Jamie

New bike carrier day!!

yeah NO WHERE to be found online but I can highly recommend this carrier. I hope you find one. You wont be dissapointed. let me know how it goes 8) I went to my local Uhaul to buy and install the hitch. They did a fantastic job and only charged me like 13 bucks to have the hitch installed onto...
  19. Jamie

New bike carrier day!!

It's made by BELL the "fold right up two hitch bike rack" and can be found at your local walmart for 139.00 I don't see it available online anywhere not even on the BELL website. Ive searched but nada. it's really a decent carrier i'm really impressed with it being that it wasn't too terribly...
Back