Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

NEW RRB BRASS HEAD BADGE

Yeah thats super cool. I can see it on the front of my bike already!
  2. C

What are you listening to?

Thanks for the Slash & Myles....I didnt know. You guys killme with all this music. if only there was a bar big enough and local enough for all of us.
  3. C

Brian Setzer

I have Stray Cats radio on Pandora. That was a fun time setting up. Thanks everyone for the pics and links!
  4. C

Barn find, Board track build...Finally done

Re: Barn find, Board track build Sweet build! Keep the pics coming. Nice lines and use of the springs.
  5. C

◄◄ 2011 PHOTO CONTEST FINALISTS ►►

Finally I got my pic in. I cant wait to see the new calendar. There were so many great photos. There could be a 365 days of Rat Rod Bikes tear off calendar. Untill then keep on building cool rats and riding in style!
  6. C

Flea Market Flyer

Thanks KC. Its been a fun project so far. Im keeping this one as vintage as i can, im working on a full custom chopper now. i will be posting pics soon. The custom webbing on your bike is cool.
  7. C

Flea Market Flyer

This is My Colson. I call it The Flea Market Flyer. The bike and parts are from a local flea market. The pic was taken in Ravenna Ohio at the De Luxe Pastrie Shop. On Trick-or-Treat night, about 27 degrees out. Thanks for lookin this is my first time posting!
  8. C

Flea Market Flyer

Back