Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N

Bike Program Shop Bike

Bend the seat post and flip the front drop outs from left to right like Markm said. It lowers the bike 2" and moves the front wheel forward 5".
  2. N

New Danny MacAskill video "Way back Home"

That is sick! I think he was born attached to that bike!
  3. N

96' HAro Fusion Group 1 Race Series Z-i

This was given to me yesterday! Does anyone know what it is worth?
  4. N

MId School 96' HARO FUSION Group 1 Z-i Race Series

My neighbor gave this to me. I'm not really into BMX bikes. Does anyone know what this is worth?
  5. N

MID 70's 71c ARAYA ROAD BIKE 28"

I already have a cycle truck donor. It a 27" Schwinn with a 10-1/2" headtube! lol
  6. N

MID 70's 71c ARAYA ROAD BIKE 28"

This bike had to be custom made for someone very tall. 28" ARAYA mid 70's road bike. This frame is huge! It looks like an A-Frame ladder on wheels! Has SUN-Tour V-GT components. WIN GOLD neck and bars, DIA-COMPE Brakes. This bike is for someone that is 6'9" or taller. This was a promotional...
  7. N

Crusty & Rusty, Huffy & FINISHED!

Re: Crusty & Rusty, Huffy & Puffy This might give you some ideas.
  8. N

First Build 8 years ago + CYCLE TRUCK PROJECT IDEAS

Re: First Build 8 years ago (with pic) It was so raked that I had no need for a kick stand
  9. N

Brazed RAt and Wifes 77 Schwinn

Here you go DonQui. I bought the Schwinn for $20.00 without rims or tires. I threw these rims and tires on that I had laying around. They have been on their for a year already!
  10. N

I actually found it at the local scrap yard. I think I paid around $6.25. The frame is for someone 6' 9" or taller. It looks like an a frame ladder with wheels! Oh well I have the pefect use for every part of the frame except the bottom bracket, its a little smaller than cruiser BB's.
  11. N

The bike is an early 80's Huffy Good Vibrations! Only the forks are from a Spaceliner! You switch the left and right fork drop outs literally! It relocates the wheel 5" Forward and drops the whole bike 2". I actually painted the bike recently! I will send Close up pics of the forks soon.
  12. N

My wife and I was riding in the country next to a rice field. We stopped for a water break and I took a quick pic as they sat. This was not a staged picture either. Check out the Space Liner forks!
  13. N

late 50's Huffy Belair

My dad knows I'm into bikes. He came over last weekend and tried to give me this bike. He said he paid $7.00 for it. I gave him $10.00 anyways. Thank DAD! Does anyone know where I can get the lens part for the front of the tank? I think it use to have some sort of seat of something for the rear...
  14. N

Re: First Build 8 years ago I will post pics of the 12" headtube as soon as I create an account on photoshop! It should be sometime this weekend. Thank for condolences GALTBACKEN. Im new to the sight please tell me what + 1.5 :mrgreen: means! WOW I measured it, its just 10 1/2 inch head...
  15. N

It all started with me by raking an old Western Flyer cruiser with the straight bottom tube. I put huge while walls on it, painted it a cool cream color. I put ape hangers on it and an eight ball bell. The rims were 24" aluminum wheels from a bike I pulled from the dumpster. I made my own...
Back