Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ LETS DO THIS! ~~

Re: CHICAGO MONTHLY RIDE @@update for June top of page five@@ Diggin the Bike man! Wish I could have made the Chicago ride.
  2. J

Grandpa-RockHopper

Lookin real cool!!
  3. J

NW Indiana newbie

Hey man, had a great time on the ride through Chesterton last night. You guys have some really cool rides! I really liked the places we stopped how you could just sit outside right by the bikes. Lookin forward to the next one. Welcome to the site......Jay
  4. J

BICYCLE BLAST June 12th - Chesterton, Indiana

Had a Great time hangin with everyone today, Lots of Sweet bikes and met some new people too! Rat Rods Represented Today!!! 8)
  5. J

Sweet Man!! See ya on Sat.
  6. J

I'm In, I'll be bringing 2 rusty rides.....The Liberty and the Schwinn American! I've Got a buddy thats comming that will bring one or two Rods Also! Cant wait!! See you all There!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  7. J

Re: CHICAGO MONTHLY RIDE @@update for June top of page five@@ Same here, I'm gonna try and make it to the Tour De Fat fest down town in June, hope to see you all there!
  8. J

Re: CHICAGO MONTHLY RIDE June Ride Won't Be able to make this one either, Wifes birthday, We'll be in Ohio. I swear I'm gonna make it to one of these!
  9. J

Battle Rat/ Theme change.....Steamed Rat

Re: Battle Rat Sweet man!! cant wait to see more! :D :mrgreen:
  10. J

Re: CHICAGO MONTHLY RIDE ~LAKEFRONT RIDE! UPDATE for May~ Looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait until the next one, Im Def Gonna try and make it! Sweet rides!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  11. J

3 speed racer

That looks Awsome!!! :P
  12. J

3 speed racer

Re: 3 speed racer..Finished!!! Sweet man!!! Love those frames, First dibs if you ever want to sell her!! :mrgreen:
  13. J

Re: CHICAGO MONTHLY RIDE ~LAKEFRONT RIDE! UPDATE for May~ Don't think I'm gonna make it, Def gonna try and make the next one though!!
  14. J

Re: CHICAGO MONTHLY RIDE ~UPDATE SATURDAY RIDE~ What I tried to say was..... I had a killer time!!! Great group of people, Sweet rides! Have to do it again! Later---Jay
  15. J

Re: CHICAGO MONTHLY RIDE ~UPDATE SATURDAY RIDE~ Had a killer time!!! Lots of cool people, Sweet rides. Crazy riding in city traffic, but sooo much fun! Here are some pics, see ya!
  16. J

Re: CHICAGO MONTHLY RIDE ~UPDATE SATURDAY RIDE~ Lookin like upper 50's and sunny on sat. 40's in the evening, Dress warm. Can't wait!
  17. J

JC Hiawathark--Now named Ratrod

Wow! That thing is soooo cool! I have a compact Mazda van, Dont know if the apes will fit. Could always pull the bars and stem off? Just a thought, if you want to bring it, we can figure out something..
  18. J

JC Hiawathark--Now named Ratrod

Really Diggin the new build, That the one your bringing to the Chicago ride on the 17th? Im still in if you want to get together and head out there.
  19. J

New build, '65 Schwinn American!

Just finished this '65 Schwinn American yesterday. Rides like a dream, The other bike in the pic of them together is my '53 Tornado hotrod. Check it! :mrgreen:
  20. J

Re: CHICAGO LETS DO A MONTHLY RIDE! PICS 3-19 Where would you say the best place to park near Wicker? At a meter on the street? Guess I should bring alot of quarters?
Back