Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. vovka che

Chopaderos OBC WorldWide

Heil Chopaderos!
  2. vovka che

STINX

Thank you! Yes this hub is for singlesided stays only. This hub spins on special axle not shown on pics and tightend with only one nut. Buy the way here's little video about my workshop and one special project I'd build for Miller Co
  3. vovka che

STINX

Sorry for being so long out of the conversation...now I am proud father of my little son 8) Let's get back to our hubs. Single sided rear hub to fit 24" X 100mm rim. Material: 7075 alloy. This one will take bolt-on cog. 3sp G-box will be in the middle of the frame.
  4. vovka che

Felt Bicycle Pics

Hi! wasn't here for a while ) so here's Felt Squealer. I've only changed wheels But then owner of the bike took it to his pinstripe artist at Lykov Air That's the way we make pinstripe in Kyiv, Ukraine!! If you want to know more, please get your bicycles, motorcycles and...
  5. vovka che

Felt Bicycle Pics

BATMAN Squealer we built for a girl. Minor changes: 2" shortended fork; both rims now 24"x 2" spades laser cut; Project 346 whitewalls 3" wide; mirror
  6. vovka che

GHOST from Pride Kustoms Workshop

Thanx for request. I took standart Felt springer fork and add self-made yoke.
  7. vovka che

GHOST from Pride Kustoms Workshop

Hi! Maybe somebody remember our last project — STINX. Now want to show you another fullcustom bike built in my workshop. As usually we started from scratch Then I didn't made photos untill we're done. So here you are. Tubing: 38X1,2mm and 22 X 1,6mm dia cold-drawn Wheels: 24" X 3" Felt...
  8. vovka che

STINX

Hubs in progress. By the way do you realize it will be single-speed? Because of single sided rear stays. Anyway you can adjust a transitory inter-3 hub.
  9. vovka che

STINX

I'm improving new rear wheel fitting with full custom hub + axle. I'm going to use stainless steel tubes for the frame. So it will be a bit lighter and...stainless!!))) I'll calculate the price in a week.
  10. vovka che

STINX

I think I can solve this problem. By the way I have few friends in Sacto.
  11. vovka che

STINX

Now I want to build small series of STINX frames and rear hubs. Can anybody be interested in it?
  12. vovka che

STINX

Thank you, Boris! SBU 2011 will happen in May for shure. Buy the way, we're going to make next SBU patches in brown color, like in karate system - black, brown, green, yellow, white. So when you'll get white one you will get the full set and reach enlightenment in kustomizing 8)
  13. vovka che

STINX

Thank you, badmuller. By the way our other bike — B29 took 1st in TT!! I spent only 300 Euro for my IWATA LPH 300. I have nice friends in Iwata distribution in Kiev.
  14. vovka che

Self-Made Bicycles of Ukraine

There is no wood. It's a paint job :wink:
  15. vovka che

STINX

I never been to FBI, COTY too, so we should win from the first try !! :D
  16. vovka che

FBI Amsterdam, going from the forum? NOW PIC HEAVY

Re: FBI Amsterdam.....who's going from the forum? I'm building new bike in CC class for the show, taking 5 girls from our club and hope to see you there. The main problem for us — visas. I don't know what will be easier — win first place in CC or get Schengen visa :? .
  17. vovka che

vibr8shun, thanx! We're try our best. Pride Kustoms is first and biggest Custom Bicycle Club in Ukraine.
  18. vovka che

STINX

badmuller, oh come on!! And what about FBI cruise or COTY in Amsterdam?
  19. vovka che

STINX

karfer67 hub is Alienation Bullit, with custom axle. Next step will be full custom hub ;)
  20. vovka che

Videos: PROMO SHOW
Back