Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Check out this Chopper for $299

Nice with 3 speed and 24" wheel. Might be worth it just for the parts. http://www.bicyclebananasstore.com/Kust ... 20down.htm
  2. D

HRH aka Hot Rod Higgins

Re: HRH aka Hot Rod Hawthorne Thank you, I will have to rename it the Hot Rod Higgins.
  3. D

HRH aka Hot Rod Higgins

Re: HRH aka Hot Rod Hawthorne I was going on the head badge that has the Hawthorne on it. The serial number is 171541 with a m080 stamped above it on the bottom bracket.
  4. D

HRH aka Hot Rod Higgins

I picked up this Higgins bike that was in parts. I am putting a 3 speed wheel set on it and changing the crank. I havent decided on the paint yet. I am still trying to find out what year it is but havent found a very good database. I found out that it is a Higgins and not a Hawthorne so I...
  5. D

Garage Sale Finds

Went to a garage sale this morning and picked up a Schwinn Tiger and a Raleigh Space Rider. The owner at the garage sale asked me if I was into bicycles and I replied yes and pulled down and old Ward Hawthorne that he was restoring but had to many projects.
  6. D

A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"

Psychedelic. Very cool.
  7. D

Street skinny cruiser thread!

Skinny tires
  8. D

Electra Amsterdam wishlist!

I started on mine
  9. D

Electra Bicycle Pics

removed rear skirts, replaced handlebars, and saddle, used a Nitto North and Brooks B66. Replaced the pedals with Animal. Removed the front light and generator also.
  10. D

Torker KB2 has a 2 speed rear hub

http://www.torkerusa.com/bikes/commuter-life/2011-kb2- I think this will be a good seller.
  11. D

Rat Rod Brompton?

This bike has been gold plated but check out the shifter. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... EF:GB:1120
  12. D

Kona Joe Cruiser

I just picked this up yesterday and it is in like new condition. Kona made these for 1 year 2006 and I noticed they were popular in Europe.
  13. D

What did you do to your bike today?

After 7 years I finally put on some ape hangers and removed the front fender. I replaced the front tire with a Hank. I am thinking about putting a Fat Frank in cream on the rear.
  14. D

Dyno Bike pics

I have owned the Dyno Coaster for over 6 years now and it is time to post a pic. It has been upgraded with alloy rims, Nexus 7 speed, ape hangers, Hank tire front and maybe a Fat Frank in the back.
  15. D

S2C are in and Reasonable at AE Bikes

Thanks for posting the link. I noticed they have already increased the price on them.
  16. D

S2C are in and Reasonable at AE Bikes

Just got my Sturmey Archer Duomatic 2 speed hub for $55 plus shipping. Just wanted to give a heads up for any one that wants to turn there single speed into a two speed.
  17. D

Felt Bicycle Pics

Just picked this up used. I added a vintage Brooks B66 saddle, BMX pedals and a alloy cruiser handlebars. Love this big fat tires. rides great.
  18. D

looking for members my age?

54 but I will be 55 in October. In better shape now. Married 35 years to the wife of my youtz. Diggin the rat bikes.
  19. D

Bought a SS cruiser at Performance for $99

This is the way it looked from the LBS After a Nexus 3 speed wheel change, pedal, handlebars , grips and saddle.
  20. D

Bought a SS cruiser at Performance for $99

Bought a Performance brand SS aluminum frame cruiser black with 26X2.2 tires on clearance for $99 today. I had to leave it there as I didn't have my bike rack. I will take a pic as soonas I get it home.
Back