Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Tools for Newbies Custom Builds or Restorations

Thanks and please do add to this list as it's only as good as the information that we share here! Peace Crazy Horse.
  2. C

Tools for Newbies Custom Builds or Restorations

Suggested tools for Newbies, for custom builds or restorations! I just wanted to post a list of tools to help others get started making there own bikes or working on their own bikes. I had no tools when I started so I had to do a lot of shopping and this list is a lot of what I picked up. You...
  3. C

Worksman Board Track Racer & Road Style Tribute Bicycles

Just wanted to share my updated information regarding the Worksman (inb) industrial newspaperboy cruiser / Worksman Tribute Board Track Racer Bicycles! I've been in contact with the original Worksman boardtrack racer builder in Washington State who is possibly the first to modify a Worksman...
  4. C

Board Track Racer from Halcyon Cycles

Hey, I just re-posted Chucks Burgundy Board Track Racer inspired Bicycle here by editing it the pic's I first posted came up as thumbnails. P.S. Check out Chucks amazing custom Board Track Racer inspired 1910 Harley Leaf Spring Forks. Peace Crazy Horse. Typos Corrected
  5. C

Board Track Racer from Halcyon Cycles

Just wanted to share this with my fellow rat rod forum members! My friend and fellow custom builder Chuck owner of Halcyon Custom Bicycle Board Track Racer's in Phoenix, Arizona has just listed one of his custom Made Board Track Racer's on fleabaY. Tell him Crazy Horse posted info about his...
  6. C

As some of you may know the original Board Track Racer's had a wheel base axle to axle between 50 & 60 inches ours will be somewhere in the 50-55 inch range and the height will be from ground to top horizontal bar between 25-30 inches. These are not original board track racers they are Tribute...
  7. C

To Unclekudzu, and the many others who have supported this endeavor we appreciate your support Thank You everyone. It takes time but we are working on American manufactured piston powered engines 2 & 4 stroke as well as electric powered hub's for these new bicycles can't say to much but if you...
  8. C

Just wanted to say keep watching this thread for exciting news that may be coming soon! It's possible that you might in the near future receive information about some new American Made Board track Racer inspired bicycles. For those of you who have shown an interest in buying an American Made...
  9. C

a couple of worksman

Crazy Horse here, I love Worksman bicycles, and those two you have there would be great for Tribute Cyclone Board Track Racer Style builds. Peace Crazy Horse. See what I mean looky here a Worksman Tribute Cyclone Board Track Racer Bicycle with a 2-Stroke moped motor, for when you get to tired...
  10. C

indian inspired motored bike. new b&w vid's

Crazy Horse here, icyuod2, you have an awesome talent for your Board Track Builds, not to mention the fact that maybe you have discovered a new talent filming old school black & white you should definitely try your hand at being a film producer who knows maybe you'll make millions, who was it...
  11. C

Well, since the factory is in my backyard

XSk8Str8X, you never mentioned that you had a tour of the factory in your email, IMO Worksman should offer a tour like this, I can't wait till the new Worksman Drop Looped down tube frames are ready, which if Wayne does build them won't be till winter or spring 2010. XSk8Str8X from your own...
  12. C

Check this out a friend of mine in a machine shop is developing a REAL 2-Stroke V-Twin, check it out still in the prototype stages! Peace Crazy Horse. Edit Typos.
  13. C

Thanks for the offer but I build my own bikes! Peace Crazy Horse!
  14. C

Just wanted to say that I myself & my older brother are building the Torpedo / Cylinder Board Track Racer Style tanks and will have them available in the near future, as well as the Harley Road Style Builds & Harley Board Track Racer Builds in the Rectangular shape distinctively made by Harley...
  15. C

!HOW! Crazy Horse here no sir that Motor on the Cyclone Tribute Bicycle was a Faux motor that bike was sold in June 2008 to a guy in your neck of the woods maybe your the proud owner?, the bike was built as peddle power only! I do have a business contact that is currently prototyping a 2-Stroke...
  16. C

Hi, Crazy Horse Custom Builder In Rockville, Md USA

Mark, thanks for the welcome, if you haven't already seen my post in the pictures thread check it out hope you like what you see! Here's a few Worksman modified as Tribute Board Track Racers & Vintage Tribute Road style bikes! Hope you and the forum members enjoy these pic's! Peace Crazy...
  17. C

Just sharing some pictures with forum members who like Board Track Racers or Vintage style Tribute Road bikes! I prefer using Worksman Bicycles for my Tribute / Replica Pre & Post WW I style builds, they're American Made and require only slight modifications to attain the period correct look...
  18. C

Thank you for having an awesome forum! Peace Crazy Horse. Typos Corrected
  19. C

I've just registered here in the forum, I build Custom Tribute Style Road Bikes & Custom Tribute Style Board Track Racers from the Pre & Post WWI era! I'm currently build two versions of a Looped Frame style bicycle. One is the Worksman Tall Cruiser Looped frame used for building Road style...
Back