Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

La Pulga

How's its stability with the little guys feet on the fork?
  2. G

The Scrapyard Experiment

That specialized would make a nice little commuter with some work. Nice grab!
  3. G

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

id love another road bike to build into a 1 or 3 speed. i've got a 70s raleigh right now that i'm going to ride for a while and probably commute on if possible.
  4. G

Schwinn Prototype B-Speed Machine?

I don't get it? He was just stating his opinion... That being said...both bikes look pretty sweet.
  5. G

Malvern Star 2 Speed Hipster (More photos up)

diggin this man. may have to do something similar with 26's for another long ride bike. how heavy is it?
  6. G

Motorized Typhoon

I want a motorized bicycle so bad! I'll end up doing it soon as I find a job out of college and move from where I am at right now. They are so cool!
  7. G

Does anyone farm/garden?

I'm a soon to be geography college grad, and plan to get a bit more deep into this once I have a place of my own/no-one to complain about things aside from landowners. I'm dabbling in hydroponics and looking into sq. foot gardening as well. Does anyone else have a garden and produce their own...
  8. G

Happy Halloween from E Munster on a monster bike...

the windscreen you talk of is actually not on the bike...it's an illusion. you can see the fence post is blocking part of it in the background.
  9. G

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

lovin those bars on the orange bike cman, what are they?
  10. G

Last one for a while

bike is lookin really good Uncle. Good tip on the projector as well!
  11. G

Last one for a while

Granted I was 50 bucks off, and this is "out of stock", here is the one that is 300 with the motor and all things needed such as gas tank/throttle/rear sprocket and such. http://www.kingsmotorbikes.com/bicycle- ... -49cc.html
  12. G

Last one for a while

king motors has the whole kit for ~250. you dont "need" a tranny from my understanding. a single speed will go 35 with the right sprocket.
  13. G

Last one for a while

I think it needs a 4-stroke ;)
  14. G

Winter Burrito Build Off

I dont know that this should really be a "build off" rather than a build motivator.
  15. G

Winter Burrito Build Off

Chainsaw, I see no problem with you entering. I like the pipe joints, do they hold up strength wise or is it purely cosmetic?
  16. G

Winter Burrito Build Off

Don't count me out yet boys! I've come upon a Plan B! The first pic has a piece that keeps the bar from the front end to the BB continuous, but its hard to see. I will work on it this weekend. i will probably cut out the "cow catcher" on the front as well as the colored down tube.
  17. G

Winter Burrito Build Off

Well, unless I come across another bike or 2...I may have to drop out of this one. My attempt at modifying the head tube angle didn't exactly go as planned haha.
  18. G

Winter Burrito Build Off

Well, I was determined not to use this bike...but as mentioned earlier money got tight and this is what i've got so far. does anyone think a bent fork would help at all for making it easier to ride?
  19. G

Not sure what im doing quite yet

any updates?
  20. G

Winter Burrito Build Off

done. we shall see what happens. i mentioned that they wont be resold but used for custom bikes for friends and family.......hopefully that helps
Back