Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jaqueleto

Tribute Bike Compilation

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yogyakart ... 1478333872 let's pedaling to my lovely country, everyone :)
  2. jaqueleto

my "BATAVIA GUN"

Hoooraaahhh!... The Indonesian Brave Speeder finally shows up!
  3. jaqueleto

My 'Liner at Lake Nokomis

i pick #5 the great view + great bike :)
  4. jaqueleto

Roach by 3G Fabs

that's low and fast :D
  5. jaqueleto

Tribute Bike Compilation

thanks you
  6. jaqueleto

in the cornfield

COOOOOLLLLLLL!....
  7. jaqueleto

Tribute Bike Compilation

hope the christmas tree will like this ... this year :D
  8. jaqueleto

Tribute Bike Compilation

Here are some of random pictures of me and my friends tribute bike collection. In Indonesia are pretty tough to get one cool custom bike like in the internet so we decide to build them from zero and this tribute bike are in purpose to admiring great label of bike such as Dyno and Projekt 346...
  9. jaqueleto

The Orange Drag Krate

awesome collection! the "rat rod" krate and the rat rod car!... love it very much...
  10. jaqueleto

VINTAGE BICYCLE ADS

wow! awesome all the print ads must be put in the museum so we can remember them...
  11. jaqueleto

Independence Day Kustom Bike Touring

hehehe... tsunami yeah right... pal...
  12. jaqueleto

thx 4 all compliments guys...
  13. jaqueleto

hallo!... it's been awhile... it's me JaQueleto from Indonesia some time ago before Indonesia's independence day celebration, 16 August 2009. some of custom bike lovers in Yogyakarta, Indonesia held touring to the beatiful beach in our town, Parangtritis here some of our pic,... and...
  14. jaqueleto

My rodz

hey bro... the luckiest one in Indonesia... hehehehe remember me????... your photo are so blurring... give us the clearest ones so, we can see how great B-Cult Custom are ciaow...
  15. jaqueleto

Venomous Of Them All

hello again to all rat rod lovers... here is latest G-Custom Concept Bike product we built from an original old 20" frame named Sim King, we got it from Bandung, Indonesia it's really tough to hunt an original stuff to put in that bike... cuz we build this for our client so we decide to...
  16. jaqueleto

Indonesian Rat Rod Bike - Reborn

this is the latest out look of Hot Crod we had sent this cruiser to contest with hot rod taste in every detail check it out... salve!
  17. jaqueleto

Indonesian Rat Rod Bikes

hola! we're G-Custom Concept Bike, a lowrider workshop in Indonesia here is our latest custom bike 1. Lowrider 20" - made of ton of Rat Rod influences 2. Cruiser 26" - almost all parts on this bike are aftermarket a.k.a junks we've build again... then here it is really need a great...
  18. jaqueleto

Rat Rod wannabe

nice! thx to the site owner to welcomed me.. once again... i have finished another rat rod bike i'll show you soon salve!
  19. jaqueleto

Rat Rod make over

i'm Jaqueleto live in Indonesia i used to browse this site for thousand times then i was inspired to make over my 20" lowrider into this ones... i really need an advise or anything else, for keep up my work in the future thx a lot!
  20. jaqueleto

Rat Rod wannabe

Oi! let me introduce myself my name is Jaqueleto i live in Indonesia, i had run a bicycle custom workshop too that i named G-Custom Concept Bike and here is our latest product, is this "rat rod" enough for you, guys? give me your comments... :)
Back