Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Winter Bike

I'm down! Most Colorado winters are hard to ride in!!!
  2. B

What is a burrito

Re: What the h*** is a burrito So a Burrito is a "little donkey"! Cool I'm goin to build me one, or two, or three!!!!!
  3. B

the wife needed a cuiser

That is awsome!!!!!! My wife needed a cruiser too. I bought her one. Because I didn't want to give her any of my toys!
  4. B

Few of my older bikes

I like your style!
  5. B

Im getting board wth my whizzer..

I want one also!! There are too many hills in Colorado! That would make it a lot easier!!!!!!
  6. B

What is a burrito

What is considered a burrito??
  7. B

Happy 3 year anniversary to us!

I'll remember that in a year and a week.............. For my 3rd year.......... Then maybe!!!! My wife will wannna ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. B

show us your BEER BIKE

If I knew how to use a digital camera I'd show you a pic of my custom 30 rack holder! Then I'd show you the rest of my crap!! Then I'd do my intro!!!
  9. B

HUB SERVICE DIAGRAMS

Thank you both!!!!!!!
  10. B

Pipe Bending??

I have a friend who used the harbor freight bender for his rock buggy! It won't look that smooth but it's strong as !!!!!!!!!!t
  11. B

Simple chop to a cantilever frame

You just made my wife a lot easier!!!!!!!
  12. B

The Hamburger Lady

I likes it! What's up with the black one????
  13. B

IRONRAT bike built June 21st

Buildin somethin from nothin is great! That's one of the sickest fast builds I've ever seen!!!
  14. B

Where can I find a vin chart?

Does anyone know a site,or something where I might find a vin chart? I'm trying to figure out what year and make one of my project bikes is! I think it might be a sears. It's a 5 speed, 20inch, muscle bike! Please let me know if you know!!!!! thanks
Back