Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

AMF Renegade decals

1965 chain guard decal, has the AMF triangle in it as well. I haven't seen any available, I guess no repops. Does anyone have a high quality pic of the chain guard with the decal? I could try making a digital pic if I have a quality snap shot. And what the heck is on the forks as far as a decal...
  2. P

AMF Renegade question . . .

I am building an Esso renegade. What type of wheels did AMF use on their Renegades? I know 20", but I need to buy some . so a generic wheel? same as Huffy or?? Any help would be appreciated.
  3. P

BTR frame build . .

I'm car restorer, motorcycle guy . . but bikes are interesting to me. I have built few. I decided to build a BTR, something that looks like it is from the 1920s I guess. So I started with a Huffy dual cantilever frame and started cutting. At this point only the rear section is still the...
  4. P

My Legacy with painted spring fork . .

I added a sun springer to the front of the red Legacy. I love the color ! I had some difficulty getting a paint to match so I could paint the, otherwise black, forks I bought. But with a bit of junior chemist action and going through a large assortment of paints I have left over from jobs, I...
  5. P

need springer fork advice . .

OK 53 year old kid here :lol: Have plenty of cars, motorcycles, etc . I'm in the auto restoration business, but love messing with the bikes still. I have a few Krates and such. Anyway, just ordered a Schwinn Legacy cruiser in red. I want to add a springer front fork and paint the fork like a...
Back