Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RattedFlyer

Second build Western flyer

Really excited I can hardly wait to get it back from powder coat.
  2. RattedFlyer

Second build Western flyer

I've just finished building my first bike. I was getting a little itchy with my hands to build something else and I just stumbled across an identical bike let me know what you think but here is the plan. The bike frame and forks are being powder coat bright red, and all the hardware is being...
  3. RattedFlyer

First Project Bike Western Flyer

Any other feedback?
  4. RattedFlyer

It came on the bike. I had to modify it to fit the 26x2.125 tire so I hand bent a stainless rod and extended it by an inch. i also have the lights for the tank which were removed when I got the tank kinda like it without them.
  5. RattedFlyer

I got the chain guard with the new project. I am going to fix it up and put it on this bike
  6. RattedFlyer

does anyone display there bicycles inside?

2 Cruisers 1 dirt bike in pieces behind the couch and some misc. parts and pieces of other projects. My wife said we need a house with a garage.
  7. RattedFlyer

I have just finished my first build of a 1959 W/F Golden Flyer which i have pieced together over a period of a year. Was wondering what people thought of it because I am about to start my next project bike which will be the evil twin of this one (also a 59 Golden Flyer). Really hoping to get my...
Back