Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Long Low Worksman

Started building bikes about 2 months ago and I am completely addicted. On my third build and wanted to build a long, low, cruiser. Started with a Worksman INB I picked up from a fellow RRB member on the cheap: Day 1: Started the stretch. Added roughly 11" to the rear end and wasn't feeling...
  2. B

Mohwak Trike Build

The caliper can move front and back a short distance if needed. It took quite a bit of adjusting to get right and hoping I don't have to do it often! I used a heavier 3/16" chain so I'm hoping it doesn't stretch too much over time.
  3. B

Mohwak Trike Build

The holes in the frame are slotted for this reason, so I can slide the axle blocks forward or backwards as needed.
  4. B

Kansas 64

Likeing the white. I need a few frames powdercoated, whats a good price for a frame and fork done?
  5. B

Mohwak Trike Build

Thanks for all the kind words. I have a few options/ideas for the platform in the back. I have a nice piece of aluminum diamond plate which I have already made a frame and removable legs for or I also have a bunch of steel grating that I could out into the frame. Trike is already quite heavy so...
  6. B

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Just completed this Trike with Apes.
  7. B

Mohwak Trike Build

I didnt mess with my hub at all, other than cleaning the grime off of it. My set up seems pretty old and it is set up where the two sprockets on the hub are on opposite sides of the hub with the brake arm on the side opposite of the cog for the crank's chain closer to the cog that goes to the...
  8. B

Mohwak Trike Build

My thoughts exactly. That's why I decided to make it removable. I will post pics as soon as I complete it.
  9. B

Mohwak Trike Build

Kickback hub is a Bendix yellow band. Was on the trike when I purchased it.
  10. B

Mohwak Trike Build

Thanks! Here are a few of the backend complete:
  11. B

Mohwak Trike Build

Strarted out with what i thought was a Worksman trike that I bought on Craigslist: Day 1: I snapped the rear axle so I got on the phone with Worksman Cycles in Queens, NY. After much debate and sending pics back and forth I learned that the trike I bought was actually a Mohawk Tricycle and...
  12. B

My First Schwinn

Hey all, I'm new to building bikes and this has all been a lot of fun and a learning experience. Since I'm new you will have to excuse me as what I've done to this bike I purchased from another member might be sacreligius, not sure if was original paint or not, but the day I got it, I stripped...
Back