Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Electra Bicycle Pics

I purchased this Roackabilly at a reasonable price, but when she arrived she had more scratches and dings than I was comfortable with. After I thought about it for a while I figured I'd get my very first customization out of the way. Here she is after some new paint (powder coat), chain, a...
  2. B

Electra Head Tube Help

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and somewhat new to cruisers. I have an Electra Roackabilly Boogie frame that I am customizing and I had to remove the two black metal "end caps" that go into the head tube before I sent it to powder coat. They're likely not really called "end caps", but I...
  3. B

Rockabilly Seatpost Clamp Size

Does anyone know what seatpost clamp size I should order for my Rocakabilly? Electra shows a 28.6mm and a 31.8mm. Thanks!
  4. B

Electra Decals

Excellent Rooski, thank you very much. I looked in their store before I posted but apparently I didn't search properly. Looks like the Rockabilly will be going to Powder Coat next week, just need to pick a color now.... :D
  5. B

Electra Decals

Hi everyone, I was considering powder coating one of my Electra's but I'm worried about the Electra decal that is on the neck of the bike. Does anyone have advice on how to re-use or if I could order it from somewhere?
  6. B

Electra Rockabilly Boogy Touch Up Paint

Hey everyone, I just bought a brick red Rockabilly Boogy on craigslist and I was wondering what the best way would be to go about getting some touch up paint to match. All suggestions and ideas are welcome! Thanks!
Back