Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Brooks B33 on a Cruiser

I have that brooks B33 on my Electra Straight 8, it's plush and "willowy-pillowy" feelin' (my girls quote). Total comfort but I must admit that it's so "suspended" that I loose that 'connected' feeling with the bike where you can add a touch of steering input or "feeling" by adjusting yer...
  2. M

fat franks vs big apples ?

I have both these tires on various bikes. The Big Apples and the Fat Franks are technically similar. Franks are just as robust going over obstacles and sharp objects. They have the same puncture protection...EXCEPT the Big apples with the liteskins have a kevlar bead which makes them foldable...
  3. M

Electra Bicycle Pics

Hello all, newly joined. I just picked up a Straight 8. I saw one and it slapped me about the head and neck and insisted that I must procure it. I had no choice.. So far I'm new enough that I don't know about mods beyond changing out the saddle and pedals, I've only had the bike for 2-days and...
  4. M

Let's see your Pashley Guv'nor style bikes!

Hello all, Just joined, This weekend I made an impulse purchase and picked up an Electra Straight 8 cruiser. Thought I'd join up so that I could have a place to research and discuss mods and insight from others. My rather bad cell phone camera, I hastily took these crude pics but here is my...
Back