Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

1935 Monark 5 BAR "Deluxe 6 Rat Racer"

This bike looks fast just standing there! It's in my top three so far. Too cool!!!
  2. S

★★★ Go Away ★★★ 1957 AMF Roadmaster Flying Falcon

WOW!!! Airplanes are jealous of this bike.
  3. S

Tumbleweed

Re: *Tumbleweed* I keep coming back to the pictures of this bike. So far, one of the best entries this year! It's a sharp dressed bike.
  4. S

1939 Hawthorne rat!

This is my number one, favorite bike on this whole site. I would leave my Harley at home and ride this thing around town.
  5. S

Newbie From Utah

Hello, I am a newbie also - and haven't posted any pictures. (no bike yet) RatRod was kind enough to post instructions on how to post pictures. Go to the bike gallery post, (It is under the intro post) and click on it - and at the top it has a post telling you how to post pictures. Good luck. :)
  6. S

another new guy

Hello everybody, I jut wanted to introduce myself. I live in Independence, Missouri. I am 37 years old, married with 3 kids. I have been into motorcycles (Harleys) for the last 20 years , but I have rode bicycles since childhood. I have owned a GT mountain bike for about 15 years as my only...
Back