Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ElectraLance

Krusty Kargo revisited

Love that ride you got there! I'll take two Krusties, please!!!
  2. ElectraLance

LATE 30'S ROLLFAST DONE!!!! Named ROLLY

What an awesome looking bike you have!
  3. ElectraLance

New from WA state!

Glad to meet you fishnvw and thanks for the welcome! :)
  4. ElectraLance

black bikes?

Here's mine, in matte black, with matte black wheels.
  5. ElectraLance

2007 Electra Rat Rod

Beautiful! Love the Electras! :D
  6. ElectraLance

CRUISER w/pics from MI

Cool bike you got - welcome! :D
  7. ElectraLance

New from WA state!

Thank you Rat Rod and axsepul!
  8. ElectraLance

Tired of Cruisers?

Agree with you Rat Rod - I think, for their purpose, cruisers are such a great ride. I am getting back into cycling, and for me, a 3 speed Townie does the trick very well. I love the simplicity.
  9. ElectraLance

New from WA state!

Thanks all for the nice welcome! Just finished the major stuff for my Townie:
  10. ElectraLance

Electra Bicycle Pics

thevulture, really like your Electra - beautiful paint!!!
  11. ElectraLance

Electra Bicycle Pics

Really like your Electra rooski! I am a fan of apes, which I may go for, and am trying to get the chainguard for mine - I originally bought a 1950's NOS one off ebay, but it didn't fit. On the spacers, yes there are two used - the triple tree fork was 12 inches long, so this was needed (I...
  12. ElectraLance

Electra Bicycle Pics

Here's a couple pics of mine, which was just finished. It's a Townie 3 speed which I took apart, bought a bunch of new parts, had it powdercoated, and had some pros (my LBS) put it back together for me. With my other ride:
  13. ElectraLance

Townie Replacement Fork

Thanks Kota! I took a look at you Intro/bikes, and you've got some awesome rides! Thanks again.
  14. ElectraLance

Townie Replacement Fork

I have a Townie 3 speed which had the RST suspension fork. I am trying to find a replacement fork, suspended or not, which will work for this bike. The current fork is threaded, and the OD of the current fork tube is 1 1/8" and the steerer tube is almost 9". The wheels are 26". Has anyone...
  15. ElectraLance

New from WA state!

Hello all, thanks for having me here! I recently purchased a Townie 3 speed in flat black. In not too good shape, so I am doing some restoration. Looking forward to all of the great advice here! :D
Back