Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. River City Speed

Who's bike is this? Ann Arbor Rat Rod Bike Show winner!

Who's build is this? Photo is from the Ann Arbor Classic Bike Show and Swap Meet Facebook page. It is so perfect! Congrats on the win, whoever you are!
  2. River City Speed

Wards Hawthorne All-American, " Goin' out to Dinner"

So, I'm digging this out of the rafters for Bonine. Factory equipped New Departure DD 2 Speed hub. The only things I'm missing are the tank and the original luggage rack. I need to get it down and let it talk to me for a bit. A build name will come soon.
  3. River City Speed

'53 Schwinn Corvette

'53 Schwinn Corvette. Nexus 3 speed, apes (obviously :shock: ) I added one of my seats. It's a blast to ride. My first time riding a bike with apes this high!
  4. River City Speed

CWC Wards Hawthorne All American build

I just purchased this bike from a forum member. This is his pic he posted on here about 2-3 years ago. I just got it today mostly disassembled. Shockmaster Fork New Departure 2 speed coaster brake I finished taking it apart and set a few parts together so see what it will look like. I...
  5. River City Speed

Multiple builds?

Just curious if we can do more than one build? I am building my wife's bike but I'm about to pick up another bike for myself. Can I build 2 bikes for the build off?
  6. River City Speed

Re: Ladies Rollfast Firestone "My Fair Lady"

I picked this up a few years ago to restore for my wife but other things kept me from getting to it. So, I am now restoring it for her and decided to go ahead and enter it in the build off! I know there is a VERY low likelihood that a ladies will win or even place but hey, what the heck! Some...
  7. River City Speed

Rollfast Firestone Deluxe Cruiser ladies bike build

My wife wanted a bike to ride with me and my daughters. Here is what I'm starting with. Mid 50's girls ballooner. The plan is to basically restore it to what we want it to look like. Not restored, restified (restored/modified). This bike will get freshened up very nicely. My wife wanted a...
  8. River City Speed

CWC Western Flyer, brought back to life

It all started a few months ago... I wanted to buy a bike to ride to work everyday but couldn't bring myself to buy something new and Chinese. I like old stuff, and would rather restore something old than buy new imported stuff. I was not in a hurry since it was about 20 degrees outside then...
  9. River City Speed

New guy from Virgina

Hey guys, I just picked up a Western Flyer from a board member and wanted to introduce myself. Byron (the guy I got it from) said he thought it was from the '40's. Here is the serial # H73358. This is the bike I got. He told me about the forum...
Back