Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. essenciaaa

limo bike --------- some news p.5

Re: limo bike FINISHED !! I don't know why but the name that comes to my mind is MOON BIKE! :D Are you from there? Never so nothing like this! FrEaKiN flow and coooool bicycle! (is it still a bicycle?) :lol: France on stars, just go ahead, you're the man!! :wink:
  2. essenciaaa

blue thunder

Beautiful lines! You're a PRO! :wink:
  3. essenciaaa

Bugatti Bicycle Replica

Beautiful and honourable cause to design a Bugatti bicycle! It seems like a really difficult frame to do, the tubes are so thin! Did you weld with MIG/TIG or did you braze weld it? Great work!
  4. essenciaaa

Grimmrod, the lookfast cruiser

You have some cool unique designs man!
  5. essenciaaa

The Eggbuster (renamed)

This bike is really something! I love the frame, UNIQUE! :wink:
  6. essenciaaa

Asymetrical trike (la Chouineuse)

I love this one! Really cool the steering and the medieval (/steampunk) look of it. Continue :wink:
  7. essenciaaa

DwC re-invented...

AMAZING BIKE!!
  8. essenciaaa

Cucumber

I really liked!! Look forward to see were you're going with it! :wink:
  9. essenciaaa

Mae's Columbia (Finally starting up again)

Re: Mae's Columbia (Front Basket?) I like it! Got to do one of those, don't know if I can make it as beautiful as yours! :wink:
  10. essenciaaa

GarageBicycleBuilder Lisbon Portugal! Cadillac painted!

Thanks Deorman! The difficult part is getting the drawings to appear good in the picture. It's one of those things that only can be experienced big time by seeing it live :lol: :D :D :D Yeah Portugal is quite a beautiful and peaceful place! And I live in Oeiras/Cascais, close to the...
  11. essenciaaa

:D Thanks deorman :wink: Almost finish: This is a kind of drawing that's really like a meditation for me and I love the contrast between black and red, so Why not paint all the bike with it?! YES! :lol:
  12. essenciaaa

Deorman I'm not a big fan of lights and electricity on bicycles. And I think that light is a bit old/retro for the modern lines of the cadillac, don't you? (I know it's a Cadillac light) essencia is back in red!: no strings attached: With strings: Compare: She should...
  13. essenciaaa

...so low and named cadillac it could only be some pimpin yellow! :lol: :lol: Thanks a lot Kev, I appreciate your message :wink: I'm also not sure about the sissy bar since cadillac isn't a chopper and, as you say, that "clear rear end" is crucial! Although it really is a good idea to do...
  14. essenciaaa

deorman it rides beautifully!! Much better with this bars then the original. 8) With scenery :wink:
  15. essenciaaa

like this :wink: : with the mantis handle bars!
  16. essenciaaa

Re: GarageBicycleBuilder Lisbon Portugal! NEW *Cadillac Cruiser* :lol: It's true, I didn't predict that one! Your cabs(USA) have pretty much this tone of yellow right? In Portugal checkers are painted in a much more "light" yellow, not this one. However I'm getting used to it and beginning...
  17. essenciaaa

Re: GarageCycleBuilder Lisbon Portugal! Cadillac Cruiser painted Finally! Cadillac Cruiser is painted: Mmm... When I was choosing the colour it seemed more orange... Did I made a mistake? You tell me. I think that for the name is very reasonable :lol:, but I'm still not sure about it...
  18. essenciaaa

Can this be chopped Dad?

I like this!
  19. essenciaaa

Swing Monster Bike (videos p.5)

One of the most interesting bikes that I've ever seen for sure! Just one word: Prodigy! Cheers champx :wink:
  20. essenciaaa

Kustom lowrider/apehanger

cool cool cool I like the idea about the seat tube being practically on the middle of the frame, or even more to the front then the back. And the seat... I want to know what will you do with it - it seems is going in a nice and new direction - like it!
Back