Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. anon

Let's see your Pashley Guv'nor style bikes!

All my photos on this site are gone...anyway from 2011 now after getting hooked on cyclocross, my interpretation of vintage cross. ratty, because it's built from parts laying around.....
  2. anon

Clean Ebike setup

Very cool. Looks like lots of fun to ride.
  3. anon

A Saddle Question. Brooks B33

I'm on a B66 on my cruiser and a B17 on my roadster. The hide oil they make really helps to speed up the break-in period. It does take a bit of riding - I think more than 200 miles, depending on the weather too, I guess. But once they're past break-in, they're great. The kind of saddle you keep...
  4. anon

BMX Cruiser Frame Set

BMX 29!
  5. anon

Let's see your Pashley Guv'nor style bikes!

not quite as vintage looking now with adj. stem but here we go....
  6. anon

Chiangkong Roadster Special No. 2

One thing leads to another. Finally finished! A buddy's bike. Another rebuilt from a 70s Miyata Gentleman. Yeah!
  7. anon

SA Kickback vs. Bendix Kickback

I checked my brakeless S2. It's a 36 hole.
  8. anon

Thanks. Good to know. Got 2 new S2Cs and 1 S2 sitting at home now. No rims for them yet. Direct delivery from Sturmey Archer. :D
  9. anon

Renamed Urban Speedster No.2
  10. anon

Maybe it's the real McCoy, Orange band 2 speed

Looks like a tin can to me. :mrgreen:
  11. anon

Does the Bendix have a coaster brake built in? I just ordered a non-coaster brake SA S2 because I want to freewheel over bumps without inadvertantly applying the brake.
  12. anon

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

You are my idol! Still waiting for mine.
  13. anon

Thanks for the info. :D I sometimes see freshly harvested (or collected) rubber sap and it's almost creamy like these tires, except shiney sort of like latex and used to think maybe it was just easier to make them offwhite that way. Carbon must be for vulcanization. So these modern cream tires...
  14. anon

Ultra Lightweight Cruizer Built From Scratch

Now that I've read the specs, I'm truly awed. I would love to see the wood pedals close-up.
  15. anon

suparoo skid kid

Nice bike! Looks the business. Name sounds like when the Japanese say Subaru.
  16. anon

Ultra Lightweight Cruizer Built From Scratch

It looks like it's going fast just standing still. Most awesome.
  17. anon

CLANCY WAS RIGHT

Yes it is a sickness. I dabble in knives. Now I have four less knives than last week, but have four more coasties. Yikes. And got this as a gift from the understanding and encouraging other half. Yess!! And it counts!
  18. anon

Has anyone tried these bike speakers?

These are cool and a bit pricey. The speaker connects to a player/iPod/mp3 whatever. The BikeAudio has built-in 2G mp3 so no cable, but can only do play/fw/bw and volume, no screen and no shuffle. I have tried the speaker one. Sound is okay after a hour or two of burning in. Battery lasts. I'm...
  19. anon

Chocolate Mint with Orange Zest

Been on the backburner but nearly there. Picture's from a couple of days ago. A bit different now. The chainguard is down a bit and the grips are leather brown. The seat will be owner's choice. :wink:
  20. anon

RUSTROCKET DELUXE - the auction rat nr. 1

Yah. Great news. But shipping to me will prolly cost more than me flying there to pick it up. :lol: Nice bike oh yeah! I'm totally thinking of cloning. :mrgreen:
Back