Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Sachs drum brake not braking

my sachs will throw you over bars if you hit it too hard ....
  2. S

Can this be fixed?

caught a guy stealing my bike when I was a kid ... followed him on my buddies bike and retrieved bike ...after throwing brick through picture window ...karma can be a ..... sometimes
  3. S

Tires and OCD

I want my tires to match ... does anyone have any suggestions about getting a 24" and a 26" tire that matches ... I am kinda OCD and my current set are similiar but not the same ...these are going on a nerve switchblade and wider is better ... looked at quick and thick bricks and so far that is...
  4. S

PorkChoppd Custom Bicycles 2 Year Anniversary Party

I have more picts but I thought these were the best ones .... if anyone would like copies please contact me and I will gladly share ..... for free ...... had an awesome time and looking forward to next years event ... Thanks to Kevin Lowe and his wife Angela and the Pork Chop Crew for...
  5. S

AND a few more random parting shots'][/URL]
  6. S

Mens New Production winner .... guess those shorts did turn out to be lucky for me ......'][/URL]
  7. S

Mens Rat Rod winner ... lots going on with this bike ... some may say it wasnt ratty enough but an up close inspection showed a LOT of effort and creativity went into this one '][/URL]
  8. S

This is the mother of the Best in Show winner .... easy to see where this kid gets it from ... I think this was Womens Rat Rod Bike winner'][/URL]
  9. S

Here was the Mens Classic Bike winner ... the patina on this bike was way cool '][/URL]
  10. S

This bike won Muscle Bike ... this was also my favorite bike of the show .... it came down to this one and a blue Sting Ray ( also an awesome bike) both were beautiful machines and the best part was watching Tim ride this thing ..... with the smaller front wheel he looked as though he could do a...
  11. S

This Kid here was in a class by himself ... they should have given a prize for most miles ridden during the show .... another prize for him for doing a double re-purpose, we found out the handlebars were turned into a table base and then installed on this bike at his insistence .... also had a...
  12. S

these next pictures were of some of the class winners ... am missing a few as my photog wasnt doing it right ...lol....
Back