Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Derek11

Phat Lost Chopper

Looks Good !
  2. Derek11

Kustom lowrider/apehanger

Nice!
  3. Derek11

texas ratrodbikes location list

Burleson Texas here!
  4. Derek11

Motobecane Build

Can someone move this to the build section?
  5. Derek11

The Black Pearl (FINISHED PICS)!!!!!!!!!!

I like the black with cream tires!
  6. Derek11

Dive Bomber

Bike is done just need some new 24inch wheels and tires.
  7. Derek11

Swinging the Blue

Great color choice!
  8. Derek11

Onyx 29 cruiser

Nice bike makes me want to grab a Lonestar!
  9. Derek11

Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike!

Badace build for sure !
  10. Derek11

Motobecane Build

Still adding more things as I go eventually I will paint it, right now I'm just having fun riding it and getting weird looks haha
  11. Derek11

Motobecane Build

Added a 1/2 gusset for strength and to match the rear arms. Cut the seat post area off filled the rear gussets on the arms. Cut some bars up still undecided if I will keep these. You can see in this picture I heated the crank arms and put a bend to them for a little more pedal clearance.
  12. Derek11

Motobecane Build

Started off with a stock Motobecane cruiser I got off craigslist for 20 bucks. Built a faux gas tank. Made a number plate which will house a wooden filler. Built some forks the arms were off an previous bike.
  13. Derek11

lets see those homemade tanks

My newest faux tank . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc6ns9As7Bk
  14. Derek11

Dive Bomber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr085HVrQMo I got some cheap pedals and a chain so I got to cruise it, back wheel is outta wack that's what you hear rubbing.
  15. Derek11

Dive Bomber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDg6O_ebAuw Rode it around yesterday still need a chain and pedals. Any good sites that would have some vintage style pedals or parts ?
  16. Derek11

Dive Bomber

Got my springer fork in today, going tommorow to get cups and headset bearings, will not be long before I can start riding this and work on it as I go.
  17. Derek11

Dive Bomber

Sweet thanks for the info. Thanks dood. Not yet I just woke up so very bushy e unkempt.
  18. Derek11

Dive Bomber

That does look very similar, my top tube is split just like the tubes below them.
  19. Derek11

Dive Bomber

Here is my frame I'm still unsure of the make or model, I bought this frame and got a few extra bikes to piece this one together. This is after I took a wire brush and some sandpaper to the frame, it's just primer and I will not be going with a white. I did find some numbers near the forks...
  20. Derek11

New guy

Hello my name is Derek, I live in Burleson Texas just south of Ft.Worth. Screw_Dup told me about the site, looking forward to seeing other builds and sharing mine. I'm needing help as I just bought and older bike frame but I'm unsure of the make or model both the top and middle bars are split...
Back