Bicycle Mikes Dudley Swap- Feb. 21st

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be great. I'd like to see it. Thanks!
The BSA....any thoughts on a year? Should have looked for the S/N and type of shifter uuggghhh! I'll send you more photos in a PM.
Bart
20160206_155359.jpg
20160206_155407.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for any Rams Horn type muscle bike handlebar; prefer Schwinn/Wald NOS or used, but other manufacturers' would be considered.

I have a 60's 70's Ross 3 speed Euro tour and an 60'ish BSA 3 speed I would like to sell. 35 for the Ross and 40 for the BSA. Will bring to Dudey if there is any interest. Can't seem to upload photos at this point...must be operator error. I'm super open to trades...love hub caps, headlights, taillights, drop stands, tear drop pedals, cool reflecters and any other small parts.

Bart
BSA was Traded in a Win Win Trade...Yea!!

I could bring a Dyno Cruiser but I want
big bucks. Watch for my rusty rider
Western Flyer Special....Stevil

I see Temps in the 40's for Sunday.
After this weekend that might feel like
summer. Any chance this will be an
outdoor swap ? ...Stevil

When I left FL this morning it was 70 at 5:00AM. This chews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see Temps in the 40's for Sunday.
After this weekend that might feel like
summer. Any chance this will be an
outdoor swap ? ...Stevil
Mike did mention that if the weather was decent it could be outdoors. Problem is that a high in the 40s probably means it will only be in the 20s when we show up at 5 am.

Anybody want to share a spot with me? I've got like 1 or 2 small boxes of stuff and one bike to sell.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hi Dan, I would be willing to share a spot with you; I want to sell some tires and possibly a bike.

Latest posts

Back