New style of Fat Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went and looked at them at the local store near me, they ride pretty nice. but not sure I want to lay down 350.00 right now. they said they are in the process of building a motorized one, should be out in April I would call the #. see if they have other retail stores else where.

I was on the Sikk Facebook page and I see they now have available disc brakes and gearing on there beach UFO cruiser...also some new special edition colours...anyone seen a price for this new model?...information is very limited and there website is no help?

thanks

They are now available in the Philippines for around US$400, they're marketed here as Phat Kat Bikes. I guess they all came from the same manufacturer and re-branded.

Maybe this has been posted already, but I like these much better then the Walmart Beasts.. And price is competitive

http://www.sikkinc.com/our-bikes/sikk-ufo
Does anyone have any info on how much the non-geared Sikk UFO'S are going for now, I have a relative down in Arizona who might pick me up one, one would think they are cheaper now that the geared variety has hit the street.
thanks

Latest posts

Back