Bicycle Show and Swap Meet!! Howes Cave NY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few days away. I will be there with a Bright Orange Shirt on. Plus I will be ridding around my Bright Yellow Intence Podium Cruiser BMX helping people get parked and there show bikes set up.

StevieZ59 said:
Just a few days away. I will be there with a Bright Orange Shirt on. Plus I will be ridding around my Bright Yellow Intence Podium Cruiser BMX helping people get parked and there show bikes set up.

My wife is packing our stuff for the trip as I type this! We will be staying at the motel at the Caverns so I will for sure be the first one there for all the best pickin'...and to help out in any way thats needed :mrgreen:

Ive posted a couple of bikes that I'll be bringing in the For Sale section and plan to bring 1 or 2 more plus some random parts. What will all the rest of ya'll be bringing?

Thanks Bri. I have 15 bikes im gona have to wait for the next swapmeet. My dad and I are gona have to be on are toes doing this event. Sounds like theres gona be alot of stuff to look at.

Its about a 3 hour drive for me, so I'm planning on leaving early in the morning to get there at a decent time. I'm not sure all of what I'm bringing, I'll sort that out Saturday night. Right now I'm more concerned with getting this year's build off bike complete enough to bring. I do plan on bringing a number of bikes for sale, and possibly some for friends that might not be able to make it. I'm also bringing a bunch of old parts and 3 or 4 bikes for show.

Thanks to everyone who came to the show today. We had 102 bikes in the show and 68: was in the running for the peoples choice. Congrates to the winners. There was some really nice bikes and alot of vender items.

NEED........Pictures Pictures Pictures PicturesPictures Pictures Pictures PicturesPictures Pictures Pictures Pictures
Pictures Pictures Pictures PicturesPictures Pictures Pictures PicturesPictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures
Pictures Pictures Pictures PicturesPictures Pictures Pictures PicturesPictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures
Pictures Pictures Pictures PicturesPictures Pictures Pictures PicturesPictures Pictures Pictures PicturesPictures

:D :D

Thanks to everyone who came out and showed support. We had 102 show bikes and 39 venders. what a great time everyone had. We have a date picked out already for next year so stay tuned.

I only took a few photos on my phone, but here they are:
WP_001547_zpsc596d268.jpg

WP_001546_zps9f2b22e6.jpg

WP_001545_zpse524bc51.jpg

WP_001544_zps198135fc.jpg

WP_001543_zps21a7841d.jpg

WP_001542_zps189da684.jpg

Latest posts

Back