My rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed up yesterday to show my little klunkerproject. Besides that bike i ride two others.

Electra Straight 8
Special paint/ airbrushed
The standard 3 speed is replaced by a SRAM 9 speed
Moped headlight with 12 LED
str8.jpg

str801.jpg

str803.jpg

My other ride is a Dyno Roadster M1
Rollercoasterbrakes
4 speed
m1-34.jpg

P1010121.jpg

And last the Schwinn Heavy Duti Klunker
foto.jpg

I'm sorry, but you have supassed the amount alotted to one person for the "Cool Factor". You must divest yourself of at least one of those bikes and send it posthaste to me...it does not matter which one b/c they all have a "superior" rating on the "Cool Factor". :mrgreen:
Seriously nice rides, brother!

i like those first two. i like that they're both black, but have different color trim accents. i may need to use that idea.

Thnks for all your positive reactions! :D

I looked up some more detailed pics from the airbrush job

The exploding skull with an 8ball in the eyesocket
P1010010.jpg

P1010012.jpg

And the checkered chainguard with the blocks flying away
P1010014.jpg

P1010015.jpg

For those who are interested in how the headlight was made can find some information in this topic.

Next project is the Nirve Skurvy from my wife it will be fitted with an electric front hub!

Nederlanders...je kom ze ook echt overal tegen hé! :mrgreen:
Mr. Lukkie, i see, a member since 2006 and never posted before, shame on you! And thnx for posting my actionpic on the Klunker, now everyone can see i'm in a lousy shape. :lol:
Thnx again for the reactions, i'll keep you bikers up to date when there are changes to the bikes!

@ Nickname, Funny you say that, i wanted the build up kinda too look like a picture of an old BMW i found on the net.
biketheme.jpg

Next project will be a stickshifter to the Roadster, just like the BMW. 8)

Latest posts

Back