Recent content by sdframe

1. sdframe

Deluxe Frankinspace

Nice work, Eric. Those truss rods are exemplary!
  2. sdframe

For Sale: 1939 Shelby Traveler (reduced)

:) Nice bike. Good luck with the sale.
  3. sdframe

FELT CANVAS Frame Kit *Build-a-Kustom* NEW in Box (2 remaining) $140.00

Are they finished in white primer, or what?
  4. sdframe

BO15 First Ever Build Off with a postwar Hawthorne "A Diamond in Rough Shape"

You already have lots of ideas, creativity and enthusiasm. Skills will surely follow. Just keep listening to these guys.
  5. sdframe

BO15 Once again.

I thought the same thing.
  6. sdframe

BO15 Old English

I'm really diggin' that frame and head badge.
  7. sdframe

BO15 SteamRoller - A churnin' urn of burnin' funk (QuadSpringNannerAlmostThere))

A steamroller, baby! A churnin' urn of burnin' funk. What a start!!!!!
  8. sdframe

Fully

I've never messed with full suspension bikes. You have inspired me, and I plan to build a rat fully some time in the near future. I'm keeping my eyes out for a cheapie.
  9. sdframe

Scar is healing fine

Love it!
  10. sdframe

Stranded

I got the three-speed all dialed in, but with that huge chainring, it was geared too high. I put a 22 tooth cog on the wheel and now it's just right. The brown cable housing came in, so I added that and nice metal housing clips. I also added some reflective decals to the top bar and head tube...
  11. sdframe

‘37 Schwinn BF Goodrich

It's just right.
  12. sdframe

The Army Brat

Looks solid and purposeful.
  13. sdframe

Carlton Cobra build

That's a clean machine.
  14. sdframe

Stranded

I tried two other chainwheel/crankset options before settling on this one, because the chain line is just right. Now it's geared way taller than I wanted. We'll see how it rides with the 3-speed Nexus; if it's not good, I have a nice big cog for the wheel. Added a front caliper brake with brown...