metalchewy's latest activity

• metalchewy
    metalchewy reacted to hamppea's post in the thread Top-ghoul with Like Like.
    I like that spring effect, so long as it doesn't get out of hand. Reduce the front wheel tire pressure to 30 psi or even lower. Won't...
  • metalchewy
    metalchewy reacted to chopperbob's post in the thread Top-ghoul with Like Like.
    Got new chain on a and back rim and tire.went to local park for shake down it rides a little wobble , but the more you ride the easier...
  • metalchewy
    metalchewy reacted to Captain Awesome's post in the thread Hard Eight with Like Like.
    So are you doing some sort of springer mounted nanner seat or something?
  • metalchewy
    metalchewy replied to the thread Hard Eight.
    Sprung mount modified nanner on the rear, might have a little mini sissy attached to the springs. Couple possibilities yet.
  • metalchewy
    Mockup Long cranks fit, chain line still out of sight.
    • IMG_20201023_223622.jpg
  • metalchewy
    Tacked the BB tube in Looks square, square says its square Seat hardware mounted. (Seat will change) Bottom tube squared and tacked.
    • IMG_20201023_200200.jpg
    • IMG_20201023_200221.jpg
    • IMG_20201023_200235.jpg
    • IMG_20201023_201106.jpg
    • IMG_20201023_205236.jpg
  • metalchewy
    That is great, thank you. Will reach out and see what can be obtained. _-&&---&&-&&&&&&----&&-&&&-&&&---- Progress on fitting Fill...
    • IMG_20201023_155231.jpg
    • IMG_20201023_155157.jpg
    • IMG_20201023_155248.jpg
  • metalchewy
    metalchewy reacted to toro1978's post in the thread Hard Eight with Like Like.
    There you go. Oh, and the rear has to be widened, but it looks like you have plenty of room already.
  • metalchewy
    metalchewy replied to the thread Daaanger Ride.
    Perhaps you need a second bottom plate with steer tube on it to mount under or over your top plate with its steerer out front that you...
  • metalchewy
    metalchewy reacted to GuitarlCarl's post in the thread Hard Eight with Like Like.
    Did I see a wicker frame jig in a couple of your pictures??? Nice. Merle. :crazy:
  • metalchewy
    Merle, that would be a crazy jig for sure. Possibly made by Jigs for the Islander... Hehe. No wicker jigs here. Maybe it was the wicker...
    • tenor.gif
  • metalchewy
    I'd like to get this to Ralphie's Bike Shop''s grand opening show this saturday as an in progress bike. Things todo by saturday morning...
  • metalchewy
    Weld on shifter brackets and seat spring hardware now missing their zinc...
    • IMG_20201022_073023.jpg
  • metalchewy
    metalchewy reacted to GuitarlCarl's post in the thread ALiEN FiRE REWiND with Like Like.
    Looks like a racer to me... C.
  • metalchewy
    metalchewy reacted to RustyGold's post in the thread Bowden Spacelander with Like Like.
    Local... reproduction? real? :39: